FOCUS Family Resilience Training is available at a distance.
FOCUS services are available for active duty service members and their family or partner via the virtual TeleFOCUS program, allowing families and couples from one of our sites to meet with a FOCUS Provider through video teleconference.
In TeleFOCUS families and couples “meet” with a FOCUS Provider
in videoconferences to:
- Identify individual and family strengths and challenges
- Improve family communication about an injury or illness
- Set goals for family care routines
- Practice skills to manage military and post military transitions
- Increase trust and support among family members
- Discover additional support services in the local community
Families must have access to an internet connected computer or tablet with a camera. FOCUS services are available for active duty service members and their loved ones.