FOCUS Workshop for Dads
Come join FOCUS for a 2 part Workshop Series for Dads: Dads Doing it Right!
This is an interactive workshop to help busy Military Dads navigate the normal challenges of parenting.
Topics covered includes:
- How to increase behavior control and maintain your cool
- Techniques to maximize quality time with your kids
- Ways to improve kids self-esteem and confidence
FOCUS Dads Doing it Right! Workshop will be held on:
- Camp Courtney on Wednesdays, September 13 & 27 from 16:30 -18:00 at the Camp Courtney library, Bldg 4453.
- Camp Foster on Wednesdays, October 9 & 23 from 17:00-18:00 at the Camp Foster library, Bldg 5679.
- Camp Kinser on Thursdays, November 14 & 21 from 17:00 – 18:00 at the Camp Kinser library, Bldg 1039.
To sign up or for more information please contact our main office at 645-6077 or email us at Okinawa@focusproject.org
November Island Wide Rock Hunt
November is the Month of the Military Family.
To help celebrate Military Families on Okinawa FOCUS will host an island wide rock hunt in November.
Clues will be sent out by email and it is not too early to sign up. Send your request to be added to the Rock Hunt Clues mailing list to Okinawa@focusproject.org.
Be sure to come back for more information about the November Rock Hunt!
For more information call our main office at 645-6077 or email us at Okinawa@focusproject.org
Call us to find out more about signing up for our free Family and/or Couples Sessions today.
For more information please call 645-6077/098-970-6077 or email us at Okinawa@focusproject.org.