We are here for you! Our site is open to you on select days by appointment only for in-person FOCUS sessions. Please contact our FOCUS Services Coordinator/office to set up your appointment.
We can’t wait to have you visit us – but want to keep you safe!
- Wear a mask. Masks are required, according to base protocol, in all FOCUS offices.
- If you feel sick, stay home – we are happy to reschedule or conduct a TeleFOCUS VTC session.
- Stay 6 feet apart from FOCUS Staff; our office is set up to accommodate social distancing.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to join for the in-person FOCUS Sessions.
If you prefer to stay home, TeleFOCUS virtual sessions are available! All you need is a web cam and
internet connected computer (mobile devices are not recommended). Contact us to learn more about
this online option.
FOCUS Resilience Training provides families and couples the skills needed to improve communication, solve problems and set goals.
Call us today to learn more about FOCUS and to schedule your personalized training sessions.
San Luis Rey SAC
Camp Pendleton, CA 92055
Serving Wounded Warrior Battalion West
Call to schedule family and couples resilience training today!
Please check back soon for upcoming events.
For questions regarding family or couples resilience training, 760.859.6079.
Family Deployment Club for children K-2nd grade & parents within Fallbrook Unified School District.
Over the course of 3 virtual club meetings, the FOCUS Resilience Trainers will help your child:
- Meet other children who are experiencing a separation from their military parent.
- Create a fun coping activity to support managing emotions.
- Have fun!
For more information, email CampPendleton@focusproject.org