FOCUS can help your family "stay green" and cope with changes, set up a solid routine, and enhance communication and problem solving.
- FOCUS can re-brief any commands as there are changes in personnel
- FOCUS can work with families during any part of the deployment cycle
- FOCUS can meet with individual couples and families, or provide group workshops and briefs
We are here for you! Our site is open to you by appointment only for in-person FOCUS sessions. Please contact our FOCUS office to set up your appointment.
We can’t wait to have you visit us – but want to keep you safe!
- Wear a mask. Masks are required, according to base protocol, in all FOCUS offices.
- If you feel sick, stay home – we are happy to reschedule or conduct a TeleFOCUS VTC session.
- Stay 6 feet apart from FOCUS Staff; our office is set up to accommodate social distancing.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to join for the in-person FOCUS Sessions.
If you prefer to stay home, TeleFOCUS virtual sessions are available! All you need is a web cam and internet connected computer (mobile devices are not recommended). Contact us to learn more about this online option.
Dear FOCUS Friends,
We are excited to share that FOCUS is hosting our first annual Pet Photo Contest to identify a FOCUS Pet Ambassador! The goal of this contest is to encourage family closeness and creative ways to get to the green! If you are interested in participating, please take some time together as a family to help dress your pet so they can show off their fashion style. The winner will be announced via Facebook on February 20, 2021, which is Love Your Pet Day!
To enter your pet in the contest to become the FOCUS Pet Ambassador, please submit a photo and a completed release/entry form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to visit https://focusproject.org/PetAmbassador for entry form and full details on this contest!