FOCUS can help your family "stay green" and cope with changes, set up a solid routine, and enhance communication and problem solving.
- FOCUS can re-brief any commands as there are changes in personnel
- FOCUS can work with families during any part of the deployment cycle
- FOCUS can meet with individual couples and families, or provide group workshops and briefs
We are here for you! Our site is open to you by appointment only for in-person FOCUS sessions. Please contact our FOCUS office to set up your appointment.
We can’t wait to have you visit us – but want to keep you safe!
- Wear a mask. Masks are required, according to base protocol, in all FOCUS offices.
- If you feel sick, stay home – we are happy to reschedule or conduct a TeleFOCUS VTC session.
- Stay 6 feet apart from FOCUS Staff; our office is set up to accommodate social distancing.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to join for the in-person FOCUS Sessions.
If you prefer to stay home, TeleFOCUS virtual sessions are available! All you need is a web cam and internet connected computer (mobile devices are not recommended). Contact us to learn more about this online option.