We are here for you! Our site is open to you. Please contact our FOCUS Services Coordinator/office to set up your appointment (253) 966-6390.
We can’t wait to have you visit us – but want to keep you safe!
- Wear a mask. Masks are required, according to base protocol, in all FOCUS offices.
- If you feel sick, stay home – we are happy to reschedule or conduct a TeleFOCUS VTC session.
- Stay 6 feet apart from FOCUS Staff; our office is set up to accommodate social distancing.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to join for the in-person FOCUS Sessions.
If you prefer to stay home, TeleFOCUS virtual sessions are available! All you need is a web cam and
internet connected computer (mobile devices are not recommended). Contact us to learn more about
this online option.
May Tip of the Month from FOCUS (Families Over Coming Under Stress):
It’s that time of year… Time for exciting outdoor activities! Scheduling time for family hikes, gardening and drives to explore magical areas of the Great Northwest are just a few ways to get outside together. In the FOCUS program, we explore fun and engaging activities that encourage family closeness and self-care. May is the perfect time to spread sunshine and show appreciation to your family and/or significant other. A time to nurture, grow, and bloom in many areas of your life!. Don’t just get by, get stronger!
JBLM F.O.C.U.S. team at 253-966-6390, or send an email firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday May 10, 2021 6:00 PM
Thursday May 27, 2021 4:30 PM
Have the whole family join FOCUS for discussion and an activity around supporting the family through change
• Learn more about how changes affect the whole family
• Discuss communication of feelings and calming strategies
• Learn skills to support the whole family
• Complete family activity to plan for the future
May 19, 2021 4:00 PM
May 25, 2021 4:30 PM