We are here for you! Our site is open to you on select days by appointment only for in-person FOCUS sessions. Please contact our FOCUS Services Coordinator/office to set up your appointment.
We can’t wait to have you visit us – but want to keep you safe!
- Wear a mask. Masks are required, according to base protocol, in all FOCUS offices.
- If you feel sick, stay home – we are happy to reschedule or conduct a TeleFOCUS VTC session.
- Stay 6 feet apart from FOCUS Staff; our office is set up to accommodate social distancing.
- Only immediate family members are allowed to join for the in-person FOCUS Sessions.
If you prefer to stay home, TeleFOCUS virtual sessions are available! All you need is a web cam and internet connected computer (mobile devices are not recommended). Contact us to learn more about this online option.
Call FOCUS to find out more about signing up for individual Family or Couple's sessions at 253.2180 or email Iwakuni@focusproject.org. Please check back soon for upcoming events!
Please join us at our office in Building 1100 for our Open House event! Stop by to say hi and grab some light refreshments, or drop in for one of our scheduled activities, and see what FOCUS has for you!
- 09:00 Welcome and Overview of FOCUS
- Getting to Green Crystals
- 10:00 FOCUS for Commands
- Flash FOCUS
- 12:00 FOCUS for Community Providers
- Self-Care through Art
- 14:00 FOCUS for Families
- Hocus FOCUS